T Minus 13 Days: The Basics

Oh yeah... it's happening. We're going to Costa Rica again! I'm very excited, obvi, though I have some trepidation about a few things. 

I'll keep this post short, though (for me). So, here's the basics, such as we know them. Let's put all of this information inside of a parenthesis that says "Lord willing" on the outside (o, "primero Dios," para mi gente hispanohablante)

10-person team (total). 5 people for 6 weeks. 4 people for 9 days. 1 person for 3 days.

Primary foci: CDI children's center & H@ngout college ministry. Love people, share Bible truths, share the gospel, point towards God.

Location: Heredia y San José, Costa Rica (we still aren't in San Juan, Puerto Rico, I promise (I've got nothing against San Juan, I assume it's lovely))

PLEASE PRAY FOR US




Comments