Day 8: Home

This is late, but yesterday:

We woke up like normal, but just to be awake to say bye to Ohio. They all went hiking with people yesterday to a waterfall. Carlos Gomez came and we went into the city to grab a souvenir or two. This passed without incident; I did nothing to embarrass myself at all.*

Gomez took us to the airport and we grabbed lunch and hopped on the plane. Katie and I sat next to a guy who had been helping with a mission trip out in the country, so we talked to him the whole time about the trips and church and relationship with God and a million other things. it was really encouraging :)

Our team had some great debriefing conversation. When I post a summary, it'll include some of our thoughts for next year too. That'll help me for when I meet with the Global Team at Fellowship to let them know how the trip went.

Home safe! Today I'm chilling in Round Rock with my familia!


*That was a lie, btw. I tried to get into some random guy's car that had stopped where we were waiting for Gomez to pick us up. He looked so confused. We laughed SO hard. Lol, lo siento, dude.

Comments